Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 June 2012

Info Post
you like this, you like that, you like everything. you’re not discriminatory - you’re not discerning. You’ve “liked” so many things that by now you really have no idea who you are. Not that you could ever really know anyway. A culmination of meaningless and tedious bits of information. I watched three girls disappear down an alleyway and never return. I was followed home on several occasions. Two weeks ago as I ran an errand in chinatown, a group of Senegalese men pushed a Chinese street vendor into oncoming traffic.


Tonight, walking past Karl Lagerfeld sitting on a bench in front of the Mercer, a friend and I shouted “Thief!” at the top of our lungs, laughed maniacally, and walked on. Places like this are intangible - vaporous substances. Even if you see them, even if you speak with them…most people remain on the other side of the glass. Nothing is real, but I never needed it to be.







0 comments:

Post a Comment