Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 July 2012

Info Post
Hi, everyone,

This month's ODBD challenge is to make a card featuring "cool" colors, like blues and greens, and purples. This week's CAS-ual Fridays' challenge is to make a CAS card using text. And, I think the card below just might work for both challenges.

Core'dinations Vintage collection; Autumn Leaves die cut; garage sale brads; hand-drawn stitching; 3D glue dots

Actually more than just the brads came from a scrapbook garage sale. I picked up eight of the die cuts for about 6 cents each and two packs of Core paper for about twenty cents per sheet. Hmmm... Four cards from each sheet of paper equals one great deal for a few OWH cards!  [But, I'm thinking that I might put aside a couple die cuts to make similar cards for my nephew's 2013 birthday. :)  They're at an age where it's tough to make/find just the right card.]

I attached the paper to the card base with 3D dots. So, I covered the front of the card with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to prevent a plain white base from being visible at any angle.

Additional cards should be fairly easy to make because I traced the card bases and the paper using a template I made from corrugated cardstock.





Parting Thoughts

Just a quick post. Think that's about it for tonight.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment