Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 15 January 2012

Info Post
OWH Sketch 104 marks the third sketch of 2012. And, today's post marks my third OWH Any Hero card! Alright, it's only been 3 weeks. But, I must admit, I'm pretty excited to be batting 100%!!! 

This week's sample cards were made by Kathryn of Kathryn's Cards. Kathryn's goal for the year is far more ambitious than mine. She plans to make 1 card from each of OWH's sketches this year -- past and present -- and is already up to 18 sketches! (I'm telling myself that if Kathryn can do that, I should be able to keep my commitment.)

Now to today's card:

Pages of Honor (gold star/through the night) paper from SignifyPink,
gold-embossed star image from Stampin' Up Stars & Swirls;
papers inked in Stampin' Up Night of Navy;
ribbon is Michael's Ribbon Bowtique
As soon as I saw this paper, I knew it would make a great Any Hero card -- and also be perfect for a scrapbooking spread commemorating my father-in-law's Honor Flight to the World War II Memorial. When I saw the sketch, I immediately thought of 3 stars on this fabulous paper. The only decision was which ribbon to choose...

Starting to think about replacing the stars with butterflies (or flowers) and the patriotic paper with some spring-colored papers for upcoming OWH spring deadlines. Hmmm...

Thanks for stopping by. Happy scrappin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment